Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WIW... I'm back :P

okokok.... so I said I wasn't doing WIW anymore.  Uhh.... I take it back.  ;)

There is something about it that helps keep my mind in it.  It's a nice challenge.  It gives me a clear reason to post on Wednesdays and then I can rant about whatever.  It's free therapy.

 Earlier this year I set a goal to lose weight for my 30th birthday.  I set a goal to be happy and healthy!  I was in limbo for a long time.  I'd be healthy...  I'd be happy... and sometimes they'd happen at the same time... and sometimes they wouldn't. 

My goal is to lose 1 pound a week for 21 weeks, which is totally doable.  That puts me at my goal weight by my birthday on January 9th.   Can I get a woot woot?  :)

I also started P90X up again.  I'm on day 3 and every muscle is sore!   I really enjoy this program. 

Start 7/8: 173
Current: 171
Total: -2!!

Yay! 

I'm working on another post about our trip to Las Vegas.  It was so much fun!  Maybe by the time I am done writing the thing I'll have a few photos to share too.

No comments:

Post a Comment