Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WIW

This week hasn't been much better.  It was decent, but then today sucked and I gave up.  I ate and I ate a lot.  My cravings are out of control, due to my monthly friend coming around.  I can hardly stand it.  I just cracked today.  It has been a month of solid, 100% commitment, so I'm not really beating myself up.  In fact, as soon as I felt satisfied, I said I was done with what I was doing and put that whole episode behind me.  Moving on...

I started P90X again and I'm feeling it.  Ouch.  Since I've started I've gained some bloat, but maybe that's my monthly friend again.  Who knows.  I'm up a pound.  That's fine.  I'm not really caring too much about the number because I'm feeling good and I'm losing inches.  That's what really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment